Thursday, December 21, 2006

BACK IN THE SADDLE!!


The combined evil plot of Democrat and Republican operatives has officially failed, the Hippie Conservative is back and mad as hell. So they thought they could stop me from uniting Blacks and Whites, Asians and Hispanics, Christians and Secularists, and most importantly, Democrats and Republicans. Did they really think simply crashing the entire Ibogs web site would send me crying? Sure, there were some bad moments, watching my 400 hits a day reduced to 10 or 20 people I could contact personally. Realizing that half my columns were in my cruddy handwriting and would have to be typed back on one by one. Having to suffer putting them back on one or two a day while great political material passed right before my eyes. Yes, it's been a tough month, but it's over now and I am ready to get the masses back one by one. By the way, if any of you have any bright ideas on how I can link my old URL to my new one without access to Iblogs, I'm all ears. I've started a new parallel site on Myspace.com. (http://www.myspace.com/thehippieconservative) and I've linked hippieconservative.com to this site so if the government should try any more shady shit, I'm ready.

So what's been going on since I disappeared off the radar? Lots. As you know the War in Iraq has continued to fall apart, and Bush is starting to look like his legacy will be starting a new 30 Year War. I've got some thoughts on how we could still save some honor, but not much. Donald Rumfeld has been fired (quit, resigned, whatever, as long as he leaves) and we're pinning our hopes on Robert Gates now to find some kind of way to win something. The Democrats are salivating over their BIG mid term win and are probably already plotting how to make the remaining two years of Bush's term a living hell. A little known Senator from South Dakota, Timothy Johnson, suffered a type of brain aneurysm and now has the Democrat Majority-elect wondering if they can pull off their own version of "Weekend at Bernies" to hold on to their slim (51-49) majority in the U.S. Senate. The Democrats should be cautious, they have a bunch of Senators over 80 years old including both the Democrat Senators from Hawaii. The '08 elections are firing up with Barrack Obama already entering the fray. Like Christmas, the elections seem to start earlier and earlier. The Baker/Hamilton commission has released their report, and everyone seems to hates some part of it, including the Iraqis. And other than that, I'll just say the world is a crazy as it was before I disappeared. I have a long list of things I can't wait to tell you, but in the meantime, have a Happy Christmas and take care of one another. H.C.

2 comments:

Andre said...

I know what you mean, HC. Conspiracy theorists unite!

The H.C. said...

LOL,
Conspiracy? Hmmm. I thought it was fact. You mean the Government ISN'T monitering us?